Middle East MICE and Events: Casa Shamuzzi launching a new range at Index 2010
The Index Design Show 2010 opened its doors yesterday, with a record number of international product launches set to grace the 20th anniversary event.
This year’s show, at Dubai World Trade Centre, features 1,000 exhibitors from an even-wider range of countries including Russia, Japan, Sweden and Turkey, as well as 23 national pavilions globally.
Lu Buchanan, Index Vice President, said the increased importance placed on the show is apparent by the expanded number of international and high-end brands exhibiting at the four-day event.
Visitors will be able to see all the latest design and innovation from across the world with a host of companies displaying their newest collections on the Index show floor including:
• Dubai-based brand Casa Shamuzzi, which provides luxury furniture collections, will be launching a new range.
• Spice Technologies will be launching I-Scan into the region – this piece of software enables customers to create a virtual showroom, allowing them to visualise what their home would look like according to their furniture choices.
• UAE’s own Monarch Fine Art will be offering for the first time in the region high-quality and limited-edition pieces of photography which can be printed to cover a wall space of any size in high-resolution format.
• Terre D’Italia will be presenting the global launch of its new SINUM of ceramic containers which are non-toxic and environmentally-friendly.
• Ciclotte will launch its designer exercise bike, inspired and developed by Luca Schieppati, the first of its kind to be made out of carbon fibre.
To read the article please follow the link.
message to display in fancybox
Subscribe to Newsletter:
Subscribe to our News Letter; be the first to hear our news and to receive our special offers